Copa Jewellers delivery charges:
Ireland: €10 for orders under €100
Ireland: Free for orders of €100 +
UK: €14 to €18
Rest of Europe: €14 to €18
Rest of World: €14 to €20
Please note certain products are restricted from shipment outside of Europe, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Once you place your order you will receive an ‘order acknowledgment email’ detailing the products you have ordered. Please note, this is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Once your product has been shipped from our warehouse we will send you a ‘despatch confirmation email’.
At Copa Jewellers we wish for your special purchases to arrive in perfect condition. Therefore, delivery will be made by our insured courier service or registered post and will reach you within 3-5 working days* after despatch.
Because we use a third party courier for delivering of all online orders, we are not responsible for tracking or amending your delivery once it leaves our premises. This includes if you want to arrange an alternative delivery time. You can track your order directly by your tracking reference number online with Fastway or An Post.
We may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
– The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
– We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
– There is a pricing or product description error.
– Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information – we encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
– You did not meet our order eligibility criteria set out in the main terms and conditions
– All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the item you have ordered is not available from stock, we will contact you by email or telephone (if you have provided these details) and you will be offered the option of waiting until the item is available or cancel your order.
– All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. However, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
– We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content in relation to products. We may refuse to process a transaction or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
– We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website, whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
*Please note you will need to sign for your delivery.
*We are also happy to include deliveries to Parcel Motel. In order to deliver your item to a Parcel Motel depot please ensure you enter your Parcel Motel details in the Delivery Section of the checkout.
For any orders outside of Ireland (within Europe and rest of the world), your order will be delivered by registered post, in order to track the progress of your order, please enter the tracking number provided in your despatch email in the following link https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Track/Search
*Please note for international orders delivery may take longer.
FREE CLICK & COLLECT – FREE (6 Days a Week)
Waiting at home for a delivery isn’t always convenient or possible. You can now arrange to collect your order from Copa Jewellers Shops in Laois Shopping Centre, FREE.
How to use Click & Collect online: Payment is taken in full at time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store. Please note, Click and Collect is not available for items that are specially ordered, engraved, resized or altered.
Collection times vary depending on the item chosen but it is usually within 24 hours. We will notify you by email when your order has been received and will send you another email to confirm that your order is ready for collection. This email includes opening times. Please ask a member of staff in-store to for your click and collect the order.
To collect your item in-store
– Only the purchaser can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are no exceptions to this.
– You must bring a copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase.
– You must bring photographic ID. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
Collect within 7 days
– We will email you when your order is ready for collection.
– If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact the store.
Click & Collect terms and conditions
– Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.copajewellers.ie
– All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at time of ordering. Click & Collect service is not available for rings that are resized, specially ordered, engraved or bespoke items.
– The Click & Collect delivery time-frame is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. All days are ‘working days’ and exclude bank holidays and Sundays. Click & Collect delivery time-frame may vary at Christmas.
– We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect an order at any time.